Money Management Tool
- A New, Easier Way to Online Banking -
Anheuser-Busch Employees' Credit Union is proud to announce that OnlineAccess will be migrating to the new Money Management tool on March 20, 2018.
This new tool is designed to make the member's online experience more helpful and convenient by displaying graphs and bubble charts to help members better visualize their budgeting and spending goals.
As a user, you'll enjoy:
- A single view of both your internal and external accounts with allowance to change the account name, type, interest rate, credit limit and much more!
- Filtering the views inside your internal and external accounts, searching the dataset for keywords or amounts and even having tax deductible transactions marked throughout the year.
- Visualizations of spending categories over a defined data range (as shown in Figure 1 below), custom budget categories (as shown in Figure 2 below) and spending trends over time.
- A debt plan that allows users to view balances, APR, last payment dates and projected debt payoff dates.
- Managing personal goals on a timeline by creating, naming and associating the goal with an internal or external account.
Here are some frequently asked questions on Money Management:
1. Will I lose any data after the migration to Money Management?
- The new system will automatically migrate 18 months of member's current data. You don't need to do anything!
2. What new features will be a part of the Money Management tool that isn't on the current program?
- LOTS! With Money Management, you will be able to tag transactions, create financial goals and view your spending trends. In addition, Money Management will provide a more visual satifying layout that is easy to understand and navigate.
3. How much work do I have to put into organizing my accounts on Money Management?
- Hardly, any work at all! In addition to automatically migrating 18 months of existing member's data, it also auto-categorizes your accounts with a minimum 90% success rate (up from 63% which is the current program's success rate).
4. Will Money Management also be available on the mobile banking app?
- For the time being, Money Management will only be available for online banking. We will continue to update members on any future changes.
For more information to any questions, click here to download a helpful guide!
Mark your calendars! The migration will take place on March 20, 2018. For more information, please contact your local branch.