Save yourself a trip to the teller by setting up direct deposit! Enjoy the freedom by having your funds deposited automatically into your credit union account on the day you are paid. Best of all, you'll enjoy immediate access with your personal checks, Visa debit card, Apple Pay, and Bill Pay.
ABECU accepts direct deposits of payroll from any participating employer, Social Security benefits, pension checks, and recurring government checks.
To set up direct deposit of your funds, you'll need to provide:
- Your complete 9-digit credit union account number (where do I find my complete account number?)
- The credit union ABA routing/transit number ------> 281082915
- The credit union street address ------> 423 Lynch Street, St. Louis, MO 63118
You can find your 9-digit credit union account number either on:
1. A personal check
2. Inside OnlineAccess
- Click on the account you would like your deposit to go into.
- Click "Account Details"
- Your number is located in the "MICR" row.
For other questions, contact your local representative or our Member Contact Center at 877-325-2848.