Lisa Morgan, Assistant Vice President, Business Services
Lisa has more than 30 years of experience in the financial services industry and has been with the Credit Union for more than 20 years. She has a diverse background in branch operations, consumer loans, residential mortgages, and joined the Business Services team in 2004. Lisa excels at developing new business relationships as well as managing a portfolio of current relationships. Lisa is committed to excellent service by educating her members on all Credit Union products and services to help them meet their business and personal financial needs.
Lisa was recently recognized on the "100 St. Louisans You Should Know" list compiled by St. Louis Small Business Monthly. She was identified as and individual "who can inspire and direct your (business) success".
"Lisa has been a wonderful representative for our commercial real estate loan needs. She was always intent on advocating the best suited financing options for our smaller business needs and goals. As a local Credit Union, she was attentive, and responsive to sealing our first STL real estate transaction. Great start! We look forward to many more productive years together."
- Sung Nguyen and Brian Costanzo, Business Members
Education & Certification
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration: Finance, University of Missouri-St. Louis
- Certified CU Financial Counselor
- Credit Union National Association (CUNA) Business Lending Certifications
- Commercial Real Estate Lending
- Apartment Buildings
- Professional Office Buildings
- Commercial & Industrial Lending
- Commercial Vehicle Financing
- Non-Profit Organizations
View our business financing options today!