I joined the Credit Union and Business Services Team as a Business Portfolio Manager in October 2015. I bring over 12 years of experience in the commercial lending industry with a diverse background in commercial operations. My responsibilities include:
- Loan portfolio management/monitoring
- Commercial loans
- Loan closings
- Overall management of business member loans.
Additionally, my focus has been to grow the Credit Union’s small business lending segment, as well as the credit union’s Business Credit Card requests, while continuing to manage existing portfolio relationships.
I pride myself on attention to detail, excellent member service, and helping each business member meet their financial needs.
I am also an active member of Toastmaster’s as VP of Membership at the Credit Union.
My outside hobbies include:
- Coaching girls’ club soccer in the south county area
- Spending time with my wife, family and friends
- Watching my kids who are involved in several high school sports.
Education & Certification
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration: Finance, Fontbonne University
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration: Marketing, Fontbonne University