If you are shopping for a new home or just thinking about shopping for a new home, HomeAdvantage® can help you SEARCH, BUY, SELL and SAVE thousands! This easy-to-use program, powered by CU Realty Services, puts all the tools you need under one roof - ours!
HomeAdvantage is free to use with no obligation. You can:
• Search for a home - using the same current MLS listings used by the pros.
• Receive immediate emails - on preffered properties to be among the first viewing new listings.
• Research like a pro - view neighborhoods, crime rates, schools, and comparable properties.
• Find the right real estate agent - search the HomeAdvantage network of hand-picked local agents who can help you buy or sell - or both!
• Earn Cash Rewards - earn Cash Rewards at closing when you use a HomeAdvantage agent. You can even calculate your savings online!
• Get your questions answered - the HomeAdvantage Member Service Team is just a click or call away, seven days a week.
Whether you are a first time buyer or an experienced buyer/seller, HomeAdvantage can simplify the process and save you money along the way. Get started today!
Ready to become a homeowner? Join us for one of our home ownership seminars and learn EVERYTHING there is to know about the homebuying process. Attendance prizes and food provided. Click here for a list of dates and locations. RSVP Today!
Geographic limitations may apply.
*Cash Rewards are awarded through the HomeAdvantage program to buyers and sellers who use an agent in the HomeAdvantage network. Home buyers or sellers are not eligible for Cash Rewards if they use an agent outside this network. Cash Rewards amounts are dependent on the commissions paid to the HomeAdvantage network agent. Obtaining a mortgage or use of any specific lending institution is not a requirement to earn Cash Rewards. If you are obtaining a mortgage, your lender may have specific rules on how Cash Rewards can be paid out. Cash Rewards are available in most states; however, are void where prohibited by law or by the lender. Please contact your local credit union representative for details.